Find Boarding Schools By Province plus contact information as well as a link to the boarding school website if available. We have a comprehensive list of Boarding Schools By Province hence you will find what you looking for.
Boarding Schools By Province
Why go to a boarding school?:
- Boarding School students are uniquely prepared for university life.
- In addition, they arrive at university better prepared for academic rigor because of they learned how to be responsible at Boarding School.
- Because discipline is rarely a problem in boarding school.
- Boarding schools traditionally hire well-qualified teachers who are specialists in their chosen subject.
- There’s no doubt about it: the extra-curricular activities on offer at boarding schools are almost certainly going to be far more extensive than those on offer at a day school.
- Because Parents want their kids to learn to live independently.
- Boarding school students quickly learn how to perform many domestic chores and complete school assignments by themselves.
- Boarding school students live and attend classes with people from a variety of cultures; therefore, they learn to appreciate and respect the differences in one another and live amicably.
- Boarding school students are known to graduate with exceptional character and demeanor. They reside in a community where traits such as honesty, respect and hard work are valued and emphasized.
- Boarding school students are often exposed to a wider range of activities to broaden their learning.
- Discipline. The foremost function that is performed by a boarding school is providing discipline and a sense of punctuality.
- Boarding school students say that boarding school has helped them develop self-discipline, maturity, independence, and the ability to think critically.
- Most boarding schools offer students the right combination of curriculum and learning environment so they experience both academic and personal achievement.
- Boarding school students also learn study habits and self-discipline to help prepare for university.
- Boarding school students show noticeable increases in maturity, self-discipline, independence, and critical thinking-life skills.
- Boarding school can also help in the development of children’s communication skills or social skills.
- Your child is kept away from the stress of family tension and this actually improves the quality of family relationship as time whenever spent together is quality time.